With the arrival of a new school year upon us, I thought I'd round up some of Joyously Domestic's slow cooker recipes. Utilizing your slow cooker can be super helpful during those busy days when it's sometimes difficult to find time to get a home-cooked meal on the table at the end of the day. I use my slow cooker a ton during the summer, too, just so that I can keep the oven off and still have a wholesome meal ready come dinnertime.
The recipe links below are correlated to the numbers shown in the photos above - for easier reference.
- Slow Cooker Lasagna - In Layered Disposable Pans
- Slow Cooker Overnight Steel Cut Oatmeal
- Slow Cooker All-In-One Italian Pork Tenderloin Dinner
- Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
- Slow Cooker Homemade Chicken Stock
- Slow Cooker Easy Peasy Chicken and Dumplings
- Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese
- Slow Cooker Parmesan Honey Pork Roast
- Slow Cooker Butter & Herb Potatoes, Corn on the Cob and Marinated Pork Tenderloin
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Slow Cooker "Roasted" Herb Chicken with Gravy
- Slow Cooker All-In-One Meal Taco Taters
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew - Prepped the Night Before
- Slow Cooker Mexican Shredded Pork
I hope you'll find some ideas for slow cooker meals that you and your family will enjoy. If you've tried any of these or have any questions, I would love to hear from you.
For an index to all of the recipes that can be found on Joyously Domestic, click HERE.