A couple of new-to-me granola varieties (one is gluten free), some killer multigrain crackers (that contain quinoa) and some amazing sweet potato tortilla chips are just a few of the things I'm diggin' this week. (And, all my FFF items this week can easily be found at your local Target store.)
1. Oh, my lawdy! I recently discovered Bakery on Main's Gluten Free Granola at Target. My favorite is the Rainforest Banana Nut variety. I buy it now simply to snack on right out of the bag. It's not your typical granola since it contains no oats. Instead, it's made with brown rice, sunflower seeds, Brazil nuts, sesame seed, flax seed, real bananas, coconut, cinnamon and a few other good-for-you ingredients.
2. There's not a lot to say about Justin's Organic Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups except yum. I love that they are not overly sweet. They do come in a milk chocolate variety, but I'm partial to the dark.
3. These Multigrain Crackers with Quinoa & Flax by Simply Balanced are the bomb-diggity. They are super crisp and have great texture. They are great on their own, but are fabulous with hummus.
4. There's serious crunch in these Archer Farms Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips. I'd never had tortilla chips made with sweet potatoes, but I'm hooked on them now. They are great dipped into my homemade salsa, but are amazing all on their own, too.
5. Another great product from Simply Balanced that I really love is their Sparkling Peach Mango drink. Four come in a pack and they are super refreshing - especially during summer.
6. Erin Baker's Peanut Butter Homestyle Granola is made just how I like my granola - chewy and packed full of flavor in every bite. It is amazing in vanilla Greek yogurt and great in a bowl with a little almond milk on busy mornings. (Their chocolate variety is pretty darn good, too.)
7. I am a nut fanatic and I especially love raw, unsalted nuts. Archer Farms Raw Mixed Nuts contain all of my favorites - almonds, cashews, hazelnuts, walnuts and pistachios. They are the extra wonderful when dry-roasted for a few minutes in the oven on a sheet pan. A handful gives me energy to get through my mid-afternoon slump.
8. These Archer Farms Dark Chocolate Himalayan Salted Almonds are to die for. They are made with 64% cacao and are quite the treat. I love the sweet and salty combo with just that little bit of bitterness from the dark chocolate. Beware - they're dangerous!