A dark chocolate bar with just a kick of spice, some unique potato chips and a killer Quaker cereal are just a few of the things I'm diggin' this week.
1. Evolution's Organic Ginger Limeade is like, my new favorite get-me-in-the-mood-for-summer drink. It's a refreshing blend of fresh lime juice and fresh ginger with just the perfect balance of sweet and tart. I always regret that I don't pick up more than one bottle at a time.
2. A bar of Lindt Excellence Chili Dark Chocolate can be found stashed away in my freezer at all times. I am not a huge, overly-obsessed chocolate fanatic, but I do enjoy breaking off a square of this every now and then when the mood strikes. It offers a subtle heat with a slight bitterness that I like in dark chocolate
3. Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter is out of this world. My fifteen-year old daughter loves seeing a jar of this on our pantry shelf so she can dig into it with a spoon! It's a spread made from Speculoos cookies. Speculoos cookies are classic Belgian cookies with great crunch, and a slightly caramelized, almost-but-not-quite-gingerbread flavor. It's fabulous spread on toast, pancakes, waffles or English muffins, but works great in many dessert recipes.
4. My kids and I have fallen head over heels for the Peach Apple Walnut Quaker Real Medleys Multigrain Cereal. It's the perfect blend of granola clusters, multigrain flakes, nuts and fruit. I'm sure it's fabulous as a bowl of actual cereal with milk, but we haven't quite gotten that far yet ... we love snacking on it right out of the box and sprinkling it on Greek yogurt.
5. I never thought I'd enjoy an almost-burnt potato chip. But, these Better Made Rainbow Old-Fashioned Dark Potato Chips have me hooked! My husband's grandmother first introduced me to these years ago when she'd go out of her way to visit a specific store just to purchase them. Now, they seem to be found easily at most grocery stores in my area. My family often fights over them when I bring a bag home.