Blueberry Swirl Cinnamon Rolls with Lemon Glaze, Lavash Bread and a sugar snap pea snack-fest are just a few of the things I'm diggin' this week.
1. Smucker's Simple Delight Salted Caramel is a new favorite in our house. I recently used it to drizzle over my Candy Bar Overload Peanut Butter Pie. It's thick, decadent and has the perfect amount of saltiness that I find essential in any caramel that I make or buy.
2. I'm not a huge beer drinker, but I do enjoy an ice-cold Corona with a lime wedge on a beautiful, warm evening every now and again as I unwind from the day. And, right now is just the time of year that I love sitting out on my deck later at night while sipping on this "unparalleled flavor of relaxation" under a moon-lit sky.
3. I make so many different sandwich-style wraps on Joseph's Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Lavash Bread. My favorite use for it, however, is in my "Veggie Confetti" Wraps. It's a soft flatbread that contains no cholesterol and is low-carb. I find it pretty easily at many major supermarkets in the deli or bakery section.
4. I open up a bag of Marketside Sugar Snap Peas from Wal-Mart and they are devoured in one sitting by my family. We love snacking on them right out of the bag! So crisp, refreshing and summer-y. They are the perfect stand-in until our snap peas that we recently planted are ready to pick.
5. This pan of Blueberry Swirl Cinnamon Rolls with Lemon Glaze disappeared in no time in the Joyously Domestic household - almost as soon as they were cool enough to dig in to. They are gooey and divine. I can't wait to bake more sweet rolls using different types of berries this summer. Berries in cinnamon rolls are my new favorite sweet treat!
6. Oh, Lori at Foxes Love Lemons ... you've done it once again! I'm salivating over this Strawberry-Ginger Lemonade and can't wait to make it for a summer party soon. I'm a sucker for both homemade lemonade and anything with ginger in it.