GoGo squeeZ applesauce, PB's Asian Sesame Chicken Salad and some new varieties of KIND bars are just a few of the things I'm diggin' this week.
1. I am loving this Moroccan Mint Green Tea from the Honest Tea company. It's ultra refreshing - especially on these warmer spring days. It's very lightly sweetened with organic honey and contains only 34 calories in the whole bottle!
2. My kids adore these all-natural GoGo squeeZ applesauce pouches - especially the Gimme Five variety. It's a blend of apples, mangos, bananas, strawberries and peaches. There are lots of other flavors, too, and organic versions are offered in many of the flavor choices. They are perfect for school lunch boxes and car rides.
3. I've mentioned my love of KIND bars here on the blog before. I've discovered two new-to-me flavors recently that are just so darn amazing - their Blueberry Vanilla & Cashew and their Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate. If you haven't tried their bars, you are missing out!
4. I've always had a thing for Panera Bread. I mean, that broccoli soup and those crusty baguettes ... we get along beautifully. But, I'm hooked now on their Asian Sesame Chicken Salad. It's comprised of all-natural, antibiotic-free chicken, romaine lettuce, fresh cilantro, sliced almonds, sesame seeds and crispy wonton strips with Asian sesame vinaigrette. It is so refreshing and light ... and, I enjoy it every chance I get when I'm near a PB.
5. I've been spreading the word on social media and the blog this past week about my recent acquisition of a kitchen blow torch. My Vanilla Bean Crème Brûlée has been made more than once since then and I've had to instruct the JD household that we'll be taking a break for a bit ... I think I have crème brûlée coming out of my ears. But, dang - it's just so good!