Won ton wrappers, Theo chocolate bars and Brown Cow Cream Top Cherry-Vanilla yogurt are just a few of the things I'm diggin' this week.
1. I tried these Theo chocolate bars for the first time this past week. I am smitten. These fair trade-certified , non-GMO and organic bars are sinfully scrumptious - especially the salted almond and cherry almond varieties.
2. I've been using Watkins' Garlic Peppercorn Blend seasoning for well over a year now. I love it on grilled steak and oven-roasted chicken. And, it's especially fabulous on my Slow Cooker Herb Chicken with Gravy.
3. These Savory 34° Savory Crisps are the perfect wafer-thin cracker to serve at parties. I like topping the sesame ones with a thin slice of cheese and a little preserves. They come in natural, sesame, cracked pepper, rosemary and whole grain flavors. (I usually find them in the deli section alongside the artisan cheese display at the grocery store.)
4. For those who follow me here on Joyously Domestic, you're aware of my love for won ton wrapper appetizer cups. I have been working on some new recipes that I'll be sharing soon, but my favorite has always been my Fresh Veggie Pizza Won Ton Cups recipe. I just made a batch yesterday for the kids and I to snack on before my daughter's ball practice.
5. Have you tried this Brown Cow yogurt that has cream on the top? It is divine. I adore the cherry-vanilla flavor, but the peach is, also, great. It has the fruit on the bottom, the yogurt in the middle and a thin layer of sweet cream on top. Yum!
6. My family is hooked on this Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese. It has a distinctive rounded flavor and a natural hint of sweetness. Aged for twelve months, it has elements of mature cheddar, sweet nutty tones of a Swiss and the piquant bite of aged Parmesan. We're major cheese lovers and this is one of our favorites.