Salty Date and Almond Crisps, Coconut Oil Biscuits and in-season asparagus are just a few of the things that I'm totally diggin' this week.
1. I am insanely in love with Raincoast Crisps from the Lesley Stowe company. (You can read all about my love affair with these lovely crackers in my recent First Trip to Williams-Sonoma post.)
2. I'm currently having a lot of fun working on some asparagus recipes for the blog. One of my favorite veggies!
3. My hubby and I have fallen head over heels for these KIND bars. Our favorite is the Maple Pumpkin Seeds with Sea Salt variety.
4. I just made a batch of Gimme Some Oven's 3-Ingredient Coconut Oil Biscuits. To die for!
5. I am loving the Kale-ribbean Breeze Smoothie at Jamba Juice. It's a blend of passion fruit, mango, kale, nonfat Greek yogurt and chia seeds. It powered me through a four-hour trip to the mall with the family recently. Super yum!
6. I've made two batches of my Veggie Overload Pasta Salad in the last week. It makes me feel all summer-y and ready for flip flop season.