Leftover Peeps from the kids' Easter baskets, Prosecco and Talenti Gelato Pops are just a few of the things I'm diggin' this week.
1. We buy a lot of Bolthouse Farms juices. One of our favorites (especially loved by my children) is their C-Boost. It's a blend of cherries, mangos and pears. And, it gives ya 1,200% of your daily Vitamin C.
2. Chobani Flip Almond Coco Loco yogurt is a true favorite of mine. It has dark chocolate pieces and sliced almonds that you stir into the coconut yogurt. Just the perfect amount of crunch, creaminess and coconut flavor.
3. As a Michigander, I was thrilled when Smucker's came out with Michigan Red Tart Cherry Preserves in their Orchard's Finest line of products. This jam is divine on scones, biscuits and toasted English muffins.
4. My husband recently bought me a bottle of Prosecco for my birthday. Lunetta brand is my favorite of all that I've tried. It's a crisp, bright sparkling wine bursting with peach and apple flavors.
5. Yes, I've been sneaking some Peeps from the kids' Easter baskets this week. What? They're just sitting there calling my name as I walk by.
6. I have been making summery pasta and grain-based salads a lot in the past couple of weeks. My Wheat Berry Salad using Bob's Red Mill Wheat Berries is one of my favorites. It's loaded with nuts, dried cherries, fresh herbs and scallions. It's dressed with a light lemon and olive oil dressing. It makes a great lunch all throughout the week for me.
7. Have you guys tried these Talenti Sea salt Caramel Gelato Pops? OMG. Imagine a rich, golden Argentine caramel gelato brought to life with Fleur De Sel sea salt and dipped in dark chocolate. You WILL NOT want to share these, so I suggest hiding the box in the back of your freezer, friends.
8. You can often find me curled up on the couch late at night sipping a cup of hot Sleepytime Herbal Tea from Celestial Seasonings. So relaxing and great at promoting a good night's rest. It's made from a soothing blend of chamomile, spearmint and lemongrass.