Homemade Seasoning Blends, Sargento Pepper Jack String Cheese and Sun-dried Tomatoes are just a few of the things I'm diggin' this week.
1. I've mentioned here on the blog before that I could just sit and eat sun-dried tomatoes as if they were candy. My favorite is Bella Sun Luci brand in a resealable pouch. (They can easily be found at most grocery stores.) I use them in so many dishes, but my favorite is probably my "Veggie Overload" Pasta Salad - a perfect summertime side dish.
2. I usually drink water and iced tea throughout the day. But, when I'm craving something sweet, I turn to Vitaminwater Squeezed Lemonade. It's super refreshing and not overly sweet.
3. I buy this Private Selection Traditional Hummus on a weekly basis from my local Kroger store. What I love so much about it is that it has whole chickpeas, the perfect amount of olive oil and lots of sesame seeds layered right into the hummus. It is one of the best brands of hummus that I've tried and I adore it with fresh pita that I pick up at a local deli.
4. I shared my Grilled Asparagus with Parmesan & Garlic Aioli Dip this week here on the blog. I just can't get enough of this dip. I've been using it with fresh veggies and as a dip for homemade oven fries. It is magical.
5. This Bean and Chorizo Dip from my blogger friend, Lori, over at Foxes Love Lemons has become one of my favorite party dips. It takes just five ingredients and is awesome for parties.
6. We are major cheese lovers in our house. My favorite? Sargento's Natural Pepper Jack Cheese Snacks. Just the perfect amount of zing!
7. I don't think I could live without my Microplane Zester/Grater. I use it just about everyday to zest citrus, grate chocolate and grate Parmesan.
8. I'm over the moon that it is almost grilling season. I recently shared my Three Homemade Seasoning Blends on the blog - Basic Grill Seasoning Blend, Seasoning Blend for Fajitas and Seafood Seasoning Blend. Get ready - it's almost time to fire up the grill and enjoy some amazing summertime fare!